Monday 10 February 2014

Introducing Bianca Cox!

Hi, my name is Bianca Cox and I am 15 years old, I was born in Adelaide (S.A) but all my life grew up in a small community just 250k out of Broome, La-Djardarr Bay all my primary life I attended Beagle Bay Sacred Heart School which every day we had to drive 2hrs just to get to school, for year 8-9 I schooled at Broome Senior high school that moved to St Marys for half of year 10.

I am now attending Kununurra District High School in the KEFL program (Kimberley education for life) which is basically 2 days of school, 2 days of work and a day of tafe. When I complete year 12 we walk away with:
·         WACE certificates
·         bronze
·         first aid
·         white card
·         drivers licence
·         suppers ticket
·         certificate 2 in agriculture
·         And certificate 2 in automotive which was my choice of training.

I have chosen KEFL because it has an option of training and learning new things, and when I finish school I’ll have all this knowledge, skills and certificates I could than easily get a job.

I have taken an interest in KEFL because basically you are going to be getting paid your own money, going on several camps and experiencing a life time of opportunities.

My field of employment is Automotives, I want to learn the tricks and trades around tools and how they originally work and use it properly and learn how to fix cars and other vehicles.

My short term education goal is lifting my game doing well in school, finishing all my work, assignments and essays, just the basics getting good grades and staying out of trouble, and getting my life back on track taking year 11 & 12 seriously. Also my long term education goal is to finish year twelve with all the achievements I have done and go find a full time job in the Automotive Industry.

Short term goal for career is to learn as much as I can concentrate and focus on what I am willing to achieve, and also stick to one job for a good while. My long term goal for career is basically when I finish school have a year off from school, get my things sorted and move back to Adelaide and still deciding on going to University if not hopefully get a good job with all the certificates I will have.

In five years I hopefully have achieve my goals, with a house of my own, and a full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment