Monday 2 March 2015

Josh Davies Checking In!

Hi my name is Josh,

I have lived in Kununurra my whole life, I am fifteen years of age and I have a family of six and I was born on the 8/4/1999. I am a part of the East Kimberley Football Academy and enjoy playing a wide variety of sports.

I wanted to join the KEFL class because you may get a full time job out of it when you finish school. You also get to go out camping with the KEFL crew and spend more time together so you get to know the people really well – like a family. The KEFL class has made school a lot more interesting and probably easier for me because you get a lot of help from all the teachers and everyone in the KEFL class.

My career goals: some of my career goals are to get a full time job when I finish school. I also want to open a goal saver account, so I can put money in it every fortnight so I can maybe get a car motorbike or scooter when I have saved enough money.  

I am doing my traineeship at the Department of Parks and Wildlife, I work every Wednesday and Thursday at DPaW, and my training day is on Friday. I think the KEFL program is a good place for me because I know a fair few of the people already in the class and we are already good friends. I’m doing a Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management and also a Certificate II in Agriculture. When I leave school I want a full time job somewhere that pays me good money.

Education Goals in maths – I want to get a B or C grade in my maths course.

Education Goals in English – I want to go for a B or C in my English course, I just need to work on my reading and writing and pass my OLNA tests.

Education Goals in Outdoor Education –I want to try and get an A or B in Outdoor Education, I think I’m fit enough  and I have good communication skills particularly with my partner Colen, the person I’m going to be working with in canoeing.

I’m looking forward to going on camps and having fun with all the other KEFL crew and getting to know the Wyndham kids, who have joined us in Outdoor Education canoeing.


Catcha round bubba.


No comments:

Post a Comment