Monday 2 March 2015

Finlay Thorne

Yo my name is Finlay,

I wanted to do KEFL, because you leave school with two certs and your first aid and maybe even a full time apprenticeship or traineeship, if you haven’t been offered one before the end of school.

So in my family I have my mum, dad and two brothers, their names are Helen, Dan, Darby and Sully. I was born here in Kununurra and I have lived here all my life.
For my
 traineeship I am doing electrical, I will be working for TST Electrics. At TAFE I am completing a certificate II in Engineering. I would like to start an apprenticeship in electrical and yes I hope to stay in Kununurra when I finish school and for my apprenticeship, I may move after I have completed it.

My educational goals for this year are to get B’s in all my subjects. I would also like to finish my Certificate II in Agriculture this year, so I can start my Certificate III in Agriculture in year 12.

So this year I am looking forward to all the camps that are coming up, working and making money for when I leave school. Some of the things I’m not looking forward to this year is all the class work and working outside in this heat.


Until next time …


No comments:

Post a Comment