Monday 2 March 2015

Evander Mitchelson

Hi everyone my name is Evander and I was born in Derby Western Australia on the first on January 1999. But I have called Kununurra home since I can remember.

I want to be in the KEFL program because It will give me the opportunity to catch up on school work I have missed out on in the past year, also the opportunity to complete a certificate II in Building and Construction and a certificate II in Agriculture.

By the time I have finished my two years of KEFL and graduated year 12, I would like to either get an apprenticeship in construction or leave for Perth and start my own business as a carpenter.

It is obvious everyone wants to do well in their school subjects and aim for the highest possible grade, my goal is to just make sure I don’t end up with my grades averaging below a C focusing more on Maths and English. To achieve my goal I have to focus more on class work and bring my homework in on due date.

My goal for Outdoor Ed is to do my best at every challenge I am given. What I am looking forward to is going on camp and learning survival and life skills. What I am really looking forward to is going through all these new experiences like canoeing, and station work with my mates and also making new mates and memories along the way. The one thing I am most looking forward to is getting onto a horse for the first time and learning the ways of riding. The only thing I am not looking forward to would be, being in the heat all day.  


Evander J

No comments:

Post a Comment