Monday 2 March 2015

Riley Piccirilli

Hi my name is Riley Piccirilli I am 16 years old I have a mum, dad, an older annoying sister and 2 dogs.

I chose KEFL because I want to do my traineeship in heavy diesel mechanics, I want to do my traineeship at Coates hire because they have a huge range of machinery and I am doing a Certificate II in Automotive at TAFE. When I finish school I want to work on an oil rig or on a mine site. I want to get a high B or A in math and English and improve more on it and I want to get an A in outdoor Ed as well.

I’m not really looking forward to having to eat cow testicals and then having to check a cow is pregnant. But besides that I am really looking forward to getting my Certificate II in Agriculture.

I am really looking forward to all the camps, the canoeing and working on the station and the mountain bike riding and working with all the cattle and riding the horses.

When I finish school (if my traineeship goes well) I would be looking forward to starting my life properly and hopefully getting a job on an oil rig or at a mine and work there for a few years and hopefully if I get the job I’d save up for a while and travel the world (mainly Europe). But the whole KEFL program will be a great experience.


Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment