Monday 16 February 2015

Aidan Pascoe Signing In

Hi, my name is Aidan Pascoe, this is my first year in the KEFL Program and it’s already been great! Just hearing about all the cool stuff we get up to including the camps we are going on is exciting. That’s just one of the many reasons why I want to be in KEFL. Other reasons are the paid school based traineeship, less classes and great people in the program to work with.

I am the second oldest in my family of 4 brothers and 1 sister and I live with my dad, step mum and my younger brother since my mum and step dad have moved to Queensland with my baby brother.

Career goals for me would have to be finishing school and my traineeship, then moving on to a full time apprenticeship and getting a trade. I also want to get some certificates from the KEFL program at TAFE, the course I am doing at TAFE is engineering, this allows me to get more hands on work, rather than loads of paperwork and making a few projects, while also getting good at different types of welding projects.

In school I’m going to be aiming to get good grades in maths, English and outdoor education over the next 2 years. With so little time at school I am going to make sure I hand in all work on time and work to the best I can without distraction. I am looking forward to the next 2 years of camps and being with a good group of people, getting a trade and having great friends to do everything with, there’s not much I’m not looking forward to in the future just getting past any problems that may be happening in life.


See you over the next two years!- Pascoe.


No comments:

Post a Comment