Thursday 29 October 2015

Graduating Class of 2015!!!

From Captain JIMMY -

Last week; 8 KEFL year 12 students graduated from school - I am immensely proud of all the things these crazy kids have achieved over the past two years. You have made my job not a job really but an every day pleasure - Thank You for being the best bunch of kids a teacher could ask for. You all have a special place in my heart and I am sure I will be seeing you all flourish and thrive in the workplace. Here are my tips for my graduating students:

1. Make your bed every morning
2. Find someone to help you paddle
3. Measure a person by the size of their heart, not the size of their flippers!
4. Keep moving forward - know that life isn't always fair
5. You will likely fail often - failing is natural and part of life - learn from these mistakes
6. Hit obstacles head first
7. Don't back down from bullies - out smart them
8. Step up when times are tough
9. Start singing loudly when you are up to your neck in mud
10. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Love you guys tremendously -  I am only a phone call away :)

JIMMY x

Student blog entries to follow soon... stay tuned





No comments:

Post a Comment